Read on to find:
* Operators Share Successful Marketing Campaigns - Eleven car rental operators provide details on marketing ideas that have helped them stand out in their local markets.
* Top 8 Reasons You're Not Making Money Online - When developing your company's online marketing strategy, it's important to focus on website content, email marketing and social media marketing.
* Car Rental Marketing 3.0 - Your customers are your best salespeople. Do you know how to motivate them to tell other people about you?
* Handling Negative Online Reviews
* New Tech Tools for Local Marketing - From microsites to reservations widgets to self-service rentals, software provider Rent CEntric discusses solutions to empower car rental companies to rearch their local markets.
* Car Sharing, Car Rental Coverage - The overall car-sharing fleet in the U.S. grew 42% last year, while traditional car rental companies now represent 72% of car-sharing memberships, according to a recent study.
* Hertz Looks to Put Troubles Behind - This year has been one of turoil and change for the Hertz Corp., as it parted ways with its CEO and has yet to file a financial report in 2014.
* Car Rental Q&A: What Key Elements Should We Incorporate in Our Company's Website Redesign?