* As Fleet Manager Salaries Rise, So Has the Workload (COVER STORY)
Some of the issues that fleet managers found challenging for their operations included a heavy workload, an abundance of telematics data, and aging vehicles.
* 2017 Annual Driver Scorecard Benchmarking Survey
The second annual Driver Scorecard Benchmarking Survey, with data provided by ARI, followed up on the results from the inaugural benchmark. This year, ARI provided data from 80,000 vehicles.
* Ford's Commercial Fleet Outlook for 2017 and Beyond
Michele Bartlett, general manager, Commercial & Government Fleet Sales discusses the company's commercial fleet outlook for 2017 and beyond.
* Mike Albert Fleet Solutions Names First Non-Family President
Alongside the appointment of Jeffrey Hart as Mike Albert Fleet Solutions' new president, Marty Betagole - daughter of the company's former CEO - has assumed the role of Mike Albert Fleet Solutions' new CEO.
* The Importance of a 'No Phone' Fleet Policy
Despite varying state laws, fleet drivers should always consider the dangers of operating a cellphone while driving. Drivers who use a cellphone while driving are just as likely to crash as someone who has a blood alcohol concentration of .08%.
* First-Ever Global Fleet Networking Consortium
Five international fleet associations, including the Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA), have partnered to form the Global Fleet Networking Consortium to promote the exchange of best practices.
* GM's Spireon Partnership Expands Factory Telematics Trend
This partnership, along with a factory solution from Telogis telematics and GM's Commercial Link, allows GM fleet customers to select a telematics system using a method similar to choosing vehicle options.
* CAR 2017 Addresses Key Remarketing Trends
The Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR) saw consignor and remarketing professionals gather to learn, exchange ideas, and network.
* IARA's 2017 Spring Roundtable
The International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) hosted discussions on best practices in remarketing at its Spring Roundtable in Las Vegas.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Industry News Calendar
Fuel Management Ad Index
Market Trends Editorial