* Powertrain Advances Efficiently Drive Ahead at Top Speed
After several years of few new developments, engines and transmissions are experiencing a period of renewed and transformative changes.
* Simplifying Fuel Managment & Analysis
Technology can help take millions of points of vehicle-generated data and make it actionable to manage fuel usage and overall speed.
* Wheels Provides Fleets With Reimbursement Option
Many fleets may need both a leasing and reimbursement solution. But, deciding what program fits what segment of your fleet may seem challenging. Wheels has a solution.
* Telematics: FromDots on a Map to All-Encompassing Data Management Tool (COVER STORY)
Telematics technology has seen sweeping changes over the past decade, going from a limited location-only solution to an all-encompassing vehicle and personnel management tool. The future is expected to include predictive-analytics.
* Depreciation Steady for 2015, Future Forecasts Are In
Vehicle depreciation is impacted by a number of factors, from supply and demand to overall economic conditions. While 2015 was a relatively stable year for depreciation, some challenges are on the road ahead.
* Molding a Defensive Driver
Defensive driving techniques allow fleet drivers to combat on-the-road hazards.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial