STATE-OF-THE-ART FLEET TECHNOLOGY:
* Data & Analytics Transforms Fueling
Fuel is perennially one of the top fleet expenses. Thanks to a new array of technology, fleet managers now have the means to get the most fuel for their dollars.
* Driver Monitoring & Data to Support Driver Safety
Upcoming safety tech for fleets includes more solutions that will preemptively predict potential crashes to ultimately remediate the issue.
* Telematics Is Routing Fleets to the Future (COVER STORY)
Telematics and GPS technology have come a long way from just reporting positioning. Today's technology offers fleets a fuller picture of vehicle operations.
* New Tech That Can Change Fleets
Autonomous vehicles, drone technology, and connected-vehicle systems are just a few concepts that are part of a wave of innovations that could change the way fleets do business.
* Element Debuts All-New Fleet Management System Called Xcelerate
While fleet data volume expected to increase 50-fold in the near future, Element has built an all-new technology platform based on Cassandra, a highly scalable, high-performance distributed database with advanced analytics.
* Strategies for Balancing Safety & Productivity
Proper scheduling and workload balance can bring out the best in a fleet driver.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial