* Best Practices in Executive Fleet Management (COVER STORY)
While executive fleets are small in size compared to the rest of a company's fleet, they present opportunities and challenges.
* ARI's Best in Fleet Symposium
The goal of the conference was to create an opportunity for industry leaders to discuss and learn about how technology is affecting the industry now and in the years to come.
* How to Become a Best-in-Class Multinational Fleet
The 2017 Global Fleet Conference will provide fleet managers with an opportunity to network and collaborate with other managers managing multinational fleets.
* Effectively Backing Up With Rearview Cameras
Rearview cameras can reduce the blind zone behind a vehicle by approximately 90%.
* The CEI Group Makes the Case for Safety
The safety seminar featured several speakers who presented on trends and current technology that affect fleet safety.
* Interview with BMW North America Corporate Sales Manager
BMW is a global fleet provider with operations in almost every country. BMW wants to expand its fleet market share in the U.S. by implementing an aggressive fleet strategy.
* WTX Brings Together Its Performance Muscles
The first-ever Work Truck eXchange (WTX) was designed to allow a small group of fleet managers and fleet suppliers to connect and build professional relationships in a relaxed setting.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Ad Index
Industry News Editorial