* Best Safety & Accident Management Practices (COVER STORY)
A top priority for fleet managers is safety and accident management. Fleet managers need to start with the essentials, gain support from executives and drivers, and work to sustain the program.
* 2 Fleet Safety Case Studies
There's little argument that safety has become top of mind for most fleet managers. Fleets share their strategies for running safe operations.
* Van Go: Focus on Safety
In the light-duty van market, safety has become a priority for fleet buyers and manufacturers.
* Conducting Efficient Pre- and Post-Trip Vehicle Inspections
To ensure the safety of the vehicle being operated, fleet drivers need to conduct efficient pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections. These inspections will serve as the first indicator of what preventative maintenance must be done.
* How Telematics = Day-to-Day Fleet Fuel Savings
Since the Great Recession, fleet managers have become experts at saving fuel. Telematics is giving them a new edge to find avenues for fuel spend savings.
* 2016 Nissan Titan with 5.6L V-8 Gasoline Engine
Nissan has added a 5.6L V-8 gasoline engine for its Titan XD, joining the already available Cummins 5.0L Turbo Diesel.
* Nissan Expands Dealer-Based Ordering
The Fleetail 2.0 program allows small fleets to order through dealerships, receive fleet inventives, and take delivery sooner through dealer swaps.
* 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali Combines Grace with Power
The Yukon XL Denali is powered by a standard 6.2L V-8, coupled to an eight-speed transmission, generating 420 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. It is equipped with a comprehensive safety package and is loaded with 4G LTE technology.
* NAFA I&E 2016 Awards and Educates Best Fleet Practices
The conference expo had more than 200 companies showcase their products and services.
* 2016 Chevrolet Spark Gets More Power, Efficiency & Safety
The second-generation Chevrolet Spark is completely redesigned, with new available safety features and a more efficient powertrain. The 2016 Spark now offers features and technology that aren't typically offered in its segment.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial