* Fleet Car Maintenance Costs Increase Less Than 1% in 2015 (SPECIAL REPORT)
Costs tracked by the annual maintenace survey include unscheduled repairs, PM, tires, and replacement rentals.
* Longer Drain Intervals Offset Increased Cost of Synthetic Oils
Preventive maintenance (PM) expenses were flat in CY-2015.
* Less Volatility in Commodity Prices Keep Tire Costs Flat
The current tire cost stability may be short lived.
* Preparing Fleet Drivers for Roadside Emergencies
Roadside emergencies may present themselves at any given moment.
* Element to Split into Two Publicly Traded Companies
The two publicly traded companies will include a $19.5-billion fleet management company, and a $7-billion North American commercial finance company.
* 2nd Generation 2016 Chevrolet Volt Features New Design & Extended Driving Range
The Volt features an increased battery capacity along with an available suite of safety technology.
* Evolving Safety & Accident Management Analytics
From the reactionary usage of yesterday to the proactive capabilities of today, the usage of analytics in fleet safety and accident management has come a long way from its infancy.
* FLD's Strategy to Optimize Fleet Remarketing Services
Newly named President Gary Mott outlines FLD's short-term focus on new technologies; its near-term focus on cloud-based inventory management; and a long-term goal of international expansion, particularly in South America.
* All Roads Lead to the Global Fleet Conference in Brussels
The fourth-annual 2016 Global Fleet Conference returns to Brussels, Belgium, the capital of Europe.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial