* Fleet Best Practices for Saving Money at the Pump & in the Tank (COVER STORY)
Despite the recent trend of inexpensive gasoline and diesel prices, fuel continues to be among the top spend categories for fleets.
* Derive Systems and Meineke Join Forces
Derive Systems, a vehicle software company that specializes in engine calibration, and Meineke, an auto repair company, have formed a working partnership.
* GM's Ed Peper Discusses the Commercial Fleet Market
Peper talked about GM's re-entry into the low-cab forward market, along with its suite of other commercial products.
* 2016 Fleet Safety Conference to Provide Practical Tools for Fleets
The 2016 Fleet Safety Conference will take place July 18-20 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, IL.
* Ford Reinvigorates Global Fleet Sales Initiatives
Ford offers a full range of commercial vehicles and dealers in more than 180 markets globally to help multinational corporations tailor their vehicle fleets to local market conditions to manage their businesses at peak efficiency.
* Preventing Rear-End Collisions
Rear-end collisions are becoming more common, especially now, with the rise of the mobile office and more distracted driving.
* CEI Holds its First-Ever Global Fleet Safety Workshop
Fleet professionals from around the world attended CEI's Global Fleet Driver Management Workshop in Philadelphia to share their experiences and offer insights into how to create and manage a global fleet safety program.
* CAR 2016 Brings Together Consignors and Remarketers
The 21st edition of the Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR) saw nearly 700 consignor and remarketing professionals gather to learn, exchange ideas, and network.
* Chevrolet Impala Bi-Fuel
The 2015 Chevrolet Impala makes driving on CNG transparent to the driver.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial