Read on to find:
* The Impact of Seasonal Price Patterns on Fleet Returns
Used-vehicle secondary market price patterns show that auction prices are influenced by seasonal factors.
* Personal-Use Charges Increase to $128 in 2015
Year-over-year average monthly personal-use charges increased by $5 per month and fleet managers report continued struggles educating drivers on the importance of accurate reporting.
* 2015 Fleet Safety Conference Inspires Action
Fleet managers and stakeholders learned firsthand how to avoid safety pitfalls and improve efficiency and even sustainability through communication, technology and training.
* Hyundai Continues to Expand Commercial Fleet Market Share
Hyundai has been hard at work over the past five years keeping a strong focus on commercial fleet. Five years later, we catch back up to see how things are coming along.
* Deciding to Charge Deductibles for Preventable Accidents
In no way a new discussion, the decision whether to charge a deductible for preventable accidents should be careflly considered and administered.
* 2016-MY GM Fleet Preview
More than 850 fleet managers and fleet suppliers had an opportunity to test drive 180 GM vehicles at the company's 2016 Fleet Preview.
* Keeping Light- & Medium-Duty Trucks Safely on the Road
Regardless of the size of the trucks in a fleet, drivers must observe safety precautions at all times, from inspection to destination and back.
* Volkswagen & Audi Showcase Products at 2015 Fleet Preview
VW and Audi held a joint fleet preview in Atlanta to showcase their 2016 model-year product lineups.
* Dispelling CNG Safety Myths
While there are myths and misconceptions that compressed natural gas (CNG) is not as safe as other fuels, facts say otherwise.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial