* Personal-Use Charges Rise to $132 in 2016 (COVER STORY)
While personal-use charges, on average, have risen once again, there are other trends influencing the way fleets are handling personal use.
* One-Stop Vehicle Data Shopping
The new Centralized Vehicle Data Repository offers a single place for remarketers to access build data, MSRP, recall, and warranty information at the VIN level - and potentially see better pricing as a result.
* How LED Headlights Illuminate the Road Ahead
While LED headlights have improved vehicle illumination, they are not a panacea.
* 3 Make the Grade as Professional Fleet Manager of the Year Finalists
The 2016 Professional Fleet Manager of the Year judging panel consisted of 32 professionals representing past winners, dealers, auctions, manufacturers, fleet management companies, and the media.
* 2017 Ford Fleet Preview
Several MY-17 Ford vehicles were available to drive on eight different test tracks at the preview's driver experience. Preview attendees included 900 of Ford's top commercial. government, and rental customers.
* Putting GM's Commercial Link to the Test
The editorial staffs of Automotive Fleet and Business Fleet teamed up and jumped feet first into telematics tracking with GM's new Commercial Link solution. The results and implications of this real-world test were eye-opening.
* Mercedes-Benz Shows Fleet Managers E-Class Safety Tech
Mercedes-Benz hosted Southern California fleet managers at its new Vehicle Preparation Center for a demonstration of its redesigned 2017 E-Class.
* 2016 Fleet Safety Conference Celebrates 5th Anniversary with Strong Message
The 2016 Fleet Safety Conference delivered valuble content to fleet managers, EHS and HR professionals, and stakeholders across the spectrum, touching on technology, driver behavior, legal challengers, and security.
* 2016 Toyota Fleet Executive Meeting
More than 150 fleet professionals attended the meeting, which included representatives from corporate fleets, fleet management companies, and daily rental companies.
* Save The Date: The 2017 Global Fleet Conference Returns to Miami
The two-day Global Fleet Conference has become a "must-attend" industry event. It has sold out every year since its inception in 2013.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Ad Index
Industry News Editorials