Read on to find:
* Advanced Safety for the Masses: Once limited to highline vehicles, collision-avoidance technology and other advanced safety systems have reached mass-market status and are available to fleets.
* Cargo Vans: Prosperity as a Problem - "We're selling everything we can build," manufacturers say as they boost production, and they see no letup.
* Ford Fusion, Ram 1500 Take 2015 Fleet Car and Truck of the Year Honors - Ford Fusion has won five times, more than any other model since the inception of the award. A winner in 2012, Ram 1500 beat out 40 truck entires.
* Driving the Iconic Wienermobile, Nutmobile (COVER STORY) - College grads pilot thse mobile marketing vehicles that take special training to drive and firefighter's equipment to clean.
* Winery Runs Eco-Friendly Biodiesel Fleet - With favorable fuel prices compared to diesel and local availability, biodiesel is a smart way for Willamette Valley Vineyards to help the environment.
Exhaust Fuel Index
Road Signs Revving Up