Read on to find:
* Recouping a Better Return When Selling Fleet Vehicles - By implementing one or two new strategies -- such as timing sales based on mileage or seasonality or considering purchasing options -- small fleet operators can return more money to their fleet's bottom line.
* Equipping Vehicles to Operate Through the Winter: Service fleets share their insights on how to convert vehicles for winter as well as how they deal with the challenges of cold weather and harsh roads.
* Chevrolet Malibu Wins 2016 Fleet Car of the Year - The ninth-generation Malibu, unveiled in early 2015, beat out 28 cars to earn the honor.
* Ford F-150 Wins 2016 Fleet Truck of the Year - The F-150 won for the third time in six years, beating out 37 trucks to earn the honor.
* Creative Van Customization (COVER STORY) - Learn how these small companies customized their Ford Transit vans to fit their business needs.
* Managing Without a Fleet Manager - By leasing and outsourcing aspects of fleet management, this health care company has added 26 new fleet vehicles to its home care service.
Exhaust Lifecycle Costs
Road Signs Fuel Index
Showroom Revving Up