Read on to find:
* Vehicle Wraps: Eye Candy for Your Brand (COVER STORY) - Providing thousands of visual impressions - and thumbs-up at stoplights - vehicle wraps are one of the most cost-effective marketing mediums for fleets. But proper design is essential to grab a potential client's attention in 4 to 6 seconds.
* Turning Drivers into Brand Ambassadors - These real-world insights reveal how to instill in your drivers the tools to further your company's brand value in the field and positively impact client relationships.
* The Importance of Banning Phone Use in Your Fleet - Despite varying state laws, fleet drivers must consider the dangers of using a cellphone while driving.
* Delivery Fleet Customizes Low Cab Forward Truck - Using the new Chevrolet Low Cab Forward truck chassis, this delivery fleet added a customized bed to better transport its power equipment to customers.
* Produce Company Experiments With Alt-Fuel Options - Testa Produce wanted environmentally-friendly solutions for its fleet. See how its implementation of electric motors, biodiesel, and compressed natural gas (CNG) options fared.
* Specialized 'Mobile Kitchens' Keep Delivery Food Warm - With the right outfit, several of Phil's BBQ's delivery vehicles feature a specialized body to keep food at the right temperature and delivered within an hour.
Exhaust Lifecycle Costs
Road Signs Fuel Index
Showroom Revving Up