Read on to find:
* Benchmarking, Certifications Lead to Fleet Manager of the Year Honor - Comparing key metrics with other fleets helped Kelly Reagan, fleet administrator for the City of Columbus, Ohio, win the Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year Award.
* Leading the Way - The City of Columbus, Ohio earned the No. 1 Fleet title among the Leading Fleets by being a leader in alternative fuels and ensuring efficiency.
* Recognizing the 2016 Leading Fleets - The Leading Fleets program recognizes public sector fleet organizations for their leadership, efficiiency, and vision for the future. The award encourages fleets to strive for excellence.
* Elite Fleets Tackle New Initiatives - The 2016 Elite Fleets -- former No. 1 operations -- have implemented new projects in the past year as they work on continuous improvement.
* Setting Industry Standards - Barb Bonansinga was presented with the 2016 Legendary Lifetime Achievement Award. Her contributions to the industry through associations have helped shape industry standards and best practices.
* 6 Hall of Fame Inductees Honored - Government Fleet magazine named its third class of Public Fleet Hall of Fame inductees this year, with six fleet professionals added. The award recognizes fleet leaders who have contributed to the industry.
* GFX 2016 in Pictures - This year's Government Fleet Expo & Conference featured new vehicles and technologies, numerous networking opportunities, informative educational sessions, and a celebration of the industry's top fleets.
On the Web
As I See It