Read on to find:
* How to Leverage Fleet Vehicle Purchases (COVER STORY) - Purchasing vehicles is among the most crucial and complex functions of a fleet manager. Among the ways fleets can see purchasing benefits is through single sourcing.
* Four Elements to an Effective Safety Program - Checking MVRs, proper driver training, and staff accountability are some key aspects for a proper fleet safety program.
* 2016 Fleet Executive of the Year Nominees Announced - Four fleet executives have been nominated for the award that recognizes exceptional leadership. The CEI Group-sponsored award wiill be presented at the 2016 AFLA Conference in San Diego in September.
* The Do's and Don'ts of Fleet Ergonomics - Improper lifting, pushing, pulling, holding, carrying, or throwing is the leading cause of workplace injury. These are steps fleets can take to improve workplace argonomics.
* Best Practices for Managing Fuel - Even with lower prices, fuel continues to be among the top costs for fleets. Fleets share some of their best practices to manage fuel.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor