Read on to find:
* Reducing Fleet Fuel Costs (COVER STORY) - Even with the current low cost of fuel, fuel continues to account for a large percentage of a fleet's operating budget. Today, there are a number of strategies companies can implement to reduce the amount of money spent on fuel.
* The Perks and Pitfalls of Fleet Reimbursement - While fleets typically gravitate toward corporate fleet leasing models, there are legitimate reasons they might want to consider utilizing a reimbursement program. However, there are a number of caveats fleets should consider.
* Commercial Fleets Hesitant to Dive Headfirst into Autonomy - Fleet management companies are cautiously optimistic about adopting autonomous vehicle technology into their fleets. The technology is still in its fledgling stages, and becoming early adopters comes with a number of risks.
* ARI Bolsters Red Hawk Fire and Security's Safety Program - Driver training modules and a scorecard program helped curb the fleet's safety concerns.
* The State of Executive Fleet Programs - Recent years have shown that companies still favor executive fleet programs to attract and retain top talent. But, recent years have also shown that there are some factors that are driving executive fleet sizes down for some companies.
* Vanpool Service Offering Fleets Temporary Vehicle Replacements - Through its proprietary technology, Green Commuter is giving its vanpool users the ability to rent out their vehicles to neighboring companies that want to supplement their fleets with an additional vehicle during the day.
* 2018 Chevrolet Equinox - The 2018 Chevrolet Equinox brings a newfound confidence to its third-generation as a 400-pound-lighter compact SUV that rises to the top of its category.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor