Read on to find:
* Meeting the Challenges of Depreciation (COVER STORY) - While depreciation is the biggest fleet expense, there are steps that managers can take before purchasing a vehicle, while it's in the fleet, and when it's being remarketed that can make this expense manageable.
* 3 Easy Calculations to Determine Charges for Personal Use - It's every fleet manager's responsibility to develop a fair, equitable but proper personal use charge policy. There are a number of ways to do so to make certain that both the driver and the company are treated fairly.
* Putting the Brakes on Poor Mileage Reimbursement Reporting - While expense fraud related to mileage reimbursement is often unintentional, whether it's deliberate or not it can cost companies with fleets millions of dollars in overpayments. The good news is there are simple ways to combat it.
* Jaguar's XF is a Sporty, Dynamic Step for Executive Fleets - Offering high performance, comfort, and safety, the Jaguar XF will allow executive-level fleet drivers to make a strong impression.
* Chevrolet Impala Bi-Fuel Makes Driving on CNG Transparent to the Driver - The Chevrolet Impala bi-fuel operates primarily on compressed natural gas (CNG) before seamlessly switching to gasoline, providing a combined fuel range of 500 miles. The bi-fuel Imapala would be a good addition to fleets looking to control its greenhouse gas emissions.
* CT6 Is an Agile Driver's Car - The 2016 Cadillac CT6 represents the brand's next step in Cadillac's continuing evolution, delivering bold styling along with safety and technological features.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor