Read on to find:
* Taking Standardization to the Next Level - Agricultural machinery manufacturer AGCO operates a global fleet of 2,100 vehicles of all shapes and sizes. Efficiency has come from standardizing fleet operations across the globe while at the same time respecting local cultural norms.
* Three Steps to Developing & Controlling a Fleet Budget - Preparing a fleet budget requires only three easy steps: develope your cost assumption, determine line-item expenses, and correct the variances between budgeted and actual costs.
* Get Out of the Box & Take Action on Fleet Analytics - A fleet manager must take action on analytical data gathered from all sources to reap the potential cost savings and rewards.
* 20 Mistakes Fleet Managers Make Managing Executive Fleets - It is easy to say that executive fleets should be managed the same way as regular fleets. But, most fleet managers will say this isn't the case in the real world. Here are 10 mistakes fleet managers make, and how to avoid them.
* All-New 2015 Ford Edge Goes High Tech - The 2015 Ford Edge includes features such as adaptive cruise control, collision warning, a 180-degree front camera system, and lane keeping assist.
* Riding the Rails - A tour of Union Pacific's auto facility in Mira Loma, Calif., provides an up-close look at the crucial role railways play in transporting new vehicles from manufacturers to dealers.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor