Read on to find:
* Should Fleets Worry About Vehicle Hacking? (COVER STORY) - Is vehicle hacking a real threat? Here's a look at what the industry is doing to protect vehicles from hackers.
* Q&A with the Fleet Manager of the Year Finalists - This year's Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year finalists discuss the most challenging aspects of their job, their biggest accomplishments, and what they're most excited about this year.
* Your Unique Vehicles - You won't find these vehicles at many fleets! We asked fleets about the unusual vehicles their agencies own and operate, and they showed off a few of their unique fleet units.
* Police Interceptor Utility vs. Ford Explorer - Ford's P.I. Utility and Explorer mid-size SUV may be built at the same Chicago assembly plant, but a closer look at the vehicles reveals pleny of differences.
* What to Do About Mass Technician Retirements - Technicians are retiring, and sometimes en masse. With the loss of manpower - and knowledge - how can fleets recover? Fleet managers who have survived technician shortages share their creative strategies.
* Calif. Fleets Add Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Vehicles - Think fuel cell vehicles are too expensive for government fleets? That's not the case for some California agencies.
* Toro refreshes Groundmaster 5900/5910 Mower
* Terramac's Crawler Carrier with 360-Degree Rotation
On the Web
As I See It