Read on to find:
* Cost-Reduction Strategies that Go Beyond the Asset - Fleet cost-reduction programs typically focus on the asset; however, there is a limit to how much a fleet manager can modify truck specs without impacting the fleet mission. True cost savings are to be found in areas beyond the asset.
* GM's Spireon Partnership Expands Factory Telematics Trend - This partnership, along with a factory solution from Telogis and GM's Commercial Link, allows GM fleet customers to select a telematics system similar to choosing vehicle options.
* What to Know Before Opting for a Full-Service Truck Lease (COVER STORY) - A full-service lease provides many added benefits beyond traditional lease options. Growing in popularity, there are situations where it may not be the ideal option as well as some common misperceptions.
* A No-Frills Pickup Ready to Tackle the Toughest Jobs - Work Truck magazine evaluated the 2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab 4x2 powered by the 6.4L V-8 HEMI, which is capable of generating a muscular 410 hp. Although equipped with minimal amenities, Ram didn't skimp on safety equipment.
* Understanding the Variables to Optimizing Truck & Van Specs - Without fully understanding the fleet application requirements and operating parameters of truck and van assets, it is impossible to spec the best powertrain, chassis, and body needed to optimize productivity and total cost of ownership.
On the Web Used-Truck Prices End of Frame
Mail Stop Regulatory Issues
Truck News Products