Read on to find:
* Ford Debuts All-New 2017 F-Series Super Duty (COVER STORY) - This is the first all-new Super-Duty in 18 years. Key enchancements include a high-strength aluminum body and box for all body styles, an all-new high strength steel frame, improved fuel economy, and greater towing capacities.
* Telematics in Mixed Truck Fleets: Equipment & Reporting Capabilities - In part one of this two-part series, best practices in equipping a mixed truck fleet are shared, as well as details on carried reporting capabilities.
* New Motor Oils are Coming Your Way - Are You Ready? - New motor oils are coming to truck engines and lubricant marketers near you this December; here's what you need to know.
* High-Roof Vans Set New Standards in Productivity & Efficiency - High-roof vans offer greater shelving capacity for tools and cargo and better ergonomics, reducing strain on workers.
* Upfitting Options for Light Duty Trucks - Light-duty trucks are often used by vocational fleets, and the needs of these fleets vary. Upfitting options range from storage solutions and inserts to full service bodies and everything in between.
On the Web Regulatory Issues
Mail Stop Truck Products
Truck News End of Frame