Read on to find:
* CarSharing: State of the Market and Growth Potential - What factors are driving the expansion of carsharing? Is there room for new independents, and what are the prospects for on-demand car rental?
* Carsharing: Overview of the Independent Market - By finding a specific niche in their respective markets, these independent carsharing companies are surviving against the big guys in the expanding carsharing market.
* Understanding On-Demand Car Rental - This new model borrows carsharing technology to free the rental car from the traditional confines of the rental lot and counter.
* Enterprise Acquires Triangle Rent A Car - The 36-year old independent company started in 1979 and grew to 29 locations serving Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
* Super Bowl Increases Rates, Business for Local Rental Companies - With 100,000 people visiting the Phoenix area for Super Bowl ILIX, local car rental companies share how they prepared for the event and how the game affected their businesses.
* Car Rental Q&A: What Factors Will Help Me Decide if a CarSharing Service can be Successful?
* On-Demand Transportation Apps Chaning Rental Industry - As the marketplace moves away from the rental counter and into "anytime, anywhere" mobile bookins, now is the time for car rental companies to embrace the notion of carsharing and its on-demand transportation technology.