* Analysis of CY-2016 Commercial Fleet Trends (COVER STORY)
Without a doubt, the top two challenges facing fleet managers are cost containment and safety.
* Autonomous Vehicles Readying For Prime Time
Self-driving vehicles are the next frontier in automobile innovation and companies auch as Google, Ford, GM, Tesla, and other OEMs are testing and perfecting their versions.
* Lincoln Rolls Out Executive Fleet Program
Lincoln's Executive Business Program will create a dealer network designed to cater to executive fleets and fleet customers.
* First-Ever Driver Scorecard Benchmarking Survey
This new annual industry benchmark will track the behaviors of company drivers across various fleet segments.
* The Future of Safety & Accident Analytics in Fleet
The future of analytics includes even more data points, increased integration and technology, and continued work toward the goal of being accident-free.
* All-New Malibu Meets Needs of Both Fleet Managers & Drivers
The 2016 Malibu offers company drivers enhanced functionality in an ergonomic driving package, and provides fleet managers with a corporate asset that delivers a competitive total cost of ownership.
* Vehicle Safety Technologies Thrive Alongside Connectivity
As vehicle manufacturers shifted their focus to safety, there have been a steady influx of vehicle safety technologies such as lane departure warnings, rear view cameras, and blind spot warning systems.
* Putting Telematics Into Practice
As fleets are learning, telematics solutions are providing the tools to help solve operational challenges facing fleets of all sizes and types.
* EMKAY Marks 70th Anniversary in the Fleet Management Industry
Achieving longevity cannot be done without the right combination of people, passion, determination, and innovation. In March 2016, EMKAY celebrated a milestone anniversary as the second oldest fleet management company.
* Driver Safety Kits Save Time and Lives
Fleet drivers may be faced with an emergency at any given moment.
* How To Get Drivers to Take Better Care of Fleet Vehicles
Driver neglect can cause fleet assets to run less efficiently and give the company a public relations black eye.
* The 2016 Mazda CX-3 AWD Compact Crossover SUV
The CX-3 is the fifth model in Mazda's lineup of new-generation vehicles that feature the full range of SKYACTIV technology.
On the Web Personnel Personals
Letters Used-Vehicle Prices
Market Trends Calendar
Industry News Ad Index
Fuel Management Editorial