* Three Fleets on Safety Policy Best Practices (COVER STORY)
These fleet professionals were able to improve driver safety by adapting their safety policies to an ever-changing industry.
* How Regular Preventative Maintenance Can Improve Driver Safety
Regularly monitoring tire pressure, brakes, windshield wipers, and vehicle recalls can help make a vehicle a safer place to do business.
* The Operational Benefits of Telematics Solutions
A desire to optimize routes and improve efficiencies motivated Parks & Sons and MedCare, two companies with nearly 100 vehicles in their fleets, to implement GPS Insight's telematics solutions into their operations.
* The Transformation of LeasePlan USA into a Fleet Mobility Company
LeasePlan foresees the entire fleet management industry changing and is embarking on a corporate-wide transformation of its business structure. Its goal is to transform from a fleet management company to a fleet mobility company.
* Tips to Expedite Roadside Assistance and Towing Calls
Fleets should consider ways to increase uptime and driver safety, while reducing costs for the top roadside assistance incident types, which involve towing, jump starts, and tire changes.
* Latest Trends in Windshield Replacement Technology
A top fleet trend in vehicle glass replacement is self-service scheduling. Nearly 40% of Safelite retail customers scheduled appointments online in 2016, up 10 points from 2015. Most want to do so using their mobile phones.
* NAFA Celebrates 60 Years at Institute and Expo
Networking was a highlight of the 2017 NAFA Institute and Expo. Over 250 companies showcased their products and services to approximately 1,000 atttendees.
* Five Tips for Wet-Weather Driving
As they navigate through spring's unpredictable weather, drivers across the United States should turn their attention to the rubber that meets the proverbial - and also very literal - wet road.
On the Web Market Trends Editorial
Web TOC Used-Vehicle Prices
Letters Personnel Personals
Industry News Calendar
Fuel Management Ad Index