Read on to find:
* Open-End Versus Closed-End Leasing - For both small and large fleets, choosing the correct lease type requires consideration of costs, utilization, and remarketing scenarios.
* 6 Trends in Vocational Truck Body Designs - Vocational work truck and van body makers are keeping pace with rapidly changing models, new vehicle segments, expensive technology, and new regulations.
* New Light-Duty Diesel Pickups Break the Mold - Several light-duty diesel pickups from Nissan, GM, and Ram seek market niches that defy traditional truck categories.
* Nonprofit's Trucks Rescue 41M Pounds of Food (COVER STORY) - Forgotten Harvet's donated fleet trucks average 500,000 miles a year collecting perishable food that would otherwise go to waste.
* Burger Joint's Mobile Kitchen Expands Brand - MShack's food trailer features a customized kitchen and special glow paint to turn heads on the road.
* Service Fleet's Van Expands Capabilities - When looking to replace its cargo vans, this office supply company needed a new model with expanded cargo space and improved ergonomics to handle heavy use and high daily miles.
Exhaust Lifecycle Costs
Road Signs Fuel Index
Showroom Revving Up