Read on to find:
* Reassessing Your Fleet Safety Program - Fleet safety is essential - but when it comes to safety training, are your drivers still fully engaged?
* How to Defend Your Fleet Budget to Senior Management - For bosses who think you can get by with fewer trucks, there are steps you can take to gain their buy in and help them see the true costs of running your fleet.
* CBC Masters the High Tech Road Trip - The Canadian Broadcasting Corp. runs three Kenworth Class 607 cabovers as mobile production units to disseminate news on the fly.
* Delivering Relief - As Efficiiently as Possible (COVER STORY) - With an average of 40 to 50 portable toilet deliveries per day, The Throne Depot needed a more robust teleatics system to monitor drivers and create more efficient routes.
* Paradigm Shift: Fleet Management at the Dealership Level - Small fleet clients are now able to take advantage of turnkey fleet management services - and competitive vehicle pricing - at the dealership level that rival the programs offered by fleet management companies.
Exhaust Lifecycle Costs
Road Signs Fuel Index
Driving Notes Revving Up