Read on to find:
* Driver Safety 101: Braking, Steering and Scanning the Road - A former police officer and crash reconstruction specialist shares his top driving tips to help fleets maintain safer driving techniques.
* 2016 Medium-Duty Truck Trends - Truck manufacturers weigh in on medium-duty trends including the move to greater customization, lowering total cost of ownership, 'rightsizing' and telematics implementation.
* Nissan's Business Certified Program Serves Small Fleets - What can your Nissan "c-vam" do for you?
* Delivery Fleet Gets $23K Grant for Hybrid Truck - Through a California hybrid incentive program, this nursery supply business received a $23,000 voucher to put toward a new Hino hybrid truck.
* Pest Control Fleet Manages High Mileage and Heavy Loads - Payne Pest Management runs a Chevrolet Silverado that carries a 100-gallon tank and travels up to 40,000 miles per year - and is still running at 225,000 miles.
Exhaust Lifecycle Costs
Road Signs Fuel Index
Toolbox Revving Up