Read on to find:
* 30 Years of Fleet Financials History - Fleet Financials takes a look back at moments in fleet and automotive history as it celebrates 30 years in circulation.
* Milestones in the Vehicle Leasing Industry - Over the years, the fleet leasing industry has experienced some major milestones, from acquisitions and mergers to invention and recognition.
* Celebrating 14 Years of Fleet Executive Recognition - Managing mergers and integrations, heading up multiple departments, and developing policies and procedures with numerous stake-holders from departments outside of fleet are just a few of the many accomplishments of our annual fleet executive award winners.
* Making a "Dent' in Accident Management - Fleet managers are constantly focusing on safety. Three fleet managers share what they are doing to help keep drivers safe and accident costs in check.
* Power, Safety & Fuel Efficiency in a Single Package - The 2015 BMW 320i xDrive is an all-wheel-drive compact sports sedan powered by a fuel efficient, turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It has a NHTSA 5-Star safety rating and an array of active and passive safety features.
* Which Fleet 'KPIs' Does Your CEO Really Care About? - If there is one thing a fleet operation generates, its data, and it can be manipulated and parsed in myriad ways. Fleet managers must report to management, but what key performance indicators (KPIs) are most important to your CEO?
* Tackling Fleet Driver Privacy Issues - Fleets need to develop clear-cut policies and ensure drivers fully understand the parameters of a telematics system, and how data is being used and archived. It is important to address any fleet driver concerns as soon as they arise.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor