Read on to find:
* Scoring on Safety - Valspar's Driver Performance Program scores drivers based on MVR violations and crashes - and the results add up to safety wins for the fleet.
* What Senior Management Should Demand of a Corporate Fleet Program - When a company provides vehicles to employees, the highest responsibility for fleet managers and senior management is to ensure the safety of both employees and the general public.
* 2015 Fleet Executive of the Year Nominees - Four highly qualified, and long serving, fleet executives have been nominated for the prestigious award exclusively sponsored by the CEI Group and will be presented at AFLA's annual conference in Nashville in September.
* How to Leverage Constantly Evolving Fleet Analytics - Taking increasingly expanding amounts of data and turning it into cost savings is becoming part and parcel of a fleet manager's job. But, there are ways to make the process easier and far more beneficial to the bottom line.
* Is the Decline in U.S. Infrastructure Inevitable? - To fully pay for its current road infrastructure, the U.S. would need to increase fuel taxes and vehicle fees by 220 percent. To make a dent in the $2-trillion infrastructure deficit,the increase would need to be closer to 300 percent.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor