Read on to find:
* How AutoZone's Fleet took Industry Changes in Stride (COVER STORY) - Over the last decade, AutoZone has greatly reshaped the structure of its fleet to suit the evolving industry.
* Connection Points - Verizon connect unifies three leading telematics providers on a single platform that offers a wide range of compelling and 'future-proof' solutions, services, and features to commercial fleet customers.
* How to Eliminate Hidden and Soft Fleet Costs - Here are some tips on finding, and eliminating, such costs in your fleet.
* How Planning Defines Fleet Success - An integrated master plan can not only identify often missed best practices and goals, but also ensure continuity and focus.
* Parkmobile Looks to Become the "Uber of Parking" - Parkmobile's first OEM product is an automated on-street and off-street reservations parking system for the BMW luxury line of cars.
* Mitigating Fleet Depreciation Costs - Depreciation costs can account for a large portion of a vehicle's lifecycle costs. While there is no escaping from the fact that vehicles are depreciating assets, there are ways to control and minimize the depreciation costs you incur.
* Driving First Class in the Range Rover Velar First Edition - The Velar, unveiled in March 2017, is the fourth model in the Range rover lineup. The Velar is positioned between the Range Rover Evoque in the mid-size SUV segment. The Velar First Edition is the top of the line model.
On the Web
Letters to the Editor