Read on to find:
* Recalls: The Impact on Fleets and How to Handle Them (COVER STORY) - With recalls on the rise, it's hard for fleets to avoid them. But understanding the risk - and creating a process for when they arise - can make handling them manageable.
* What You Need to Know About Renewable Diesel - Renewable diesel is sustainable, and many West coast fleets have been making the switch. But what is it exactly, and where can you get it?
* Turning Around the West Palm Beach City Fleet - The City of West Palm Beach, Fla., has made a significant fleet turnaround with the help of a new fleet manager, a new fleet management system, and a newly created replacement fund.
* Customizing a Continuing Fleet Software Trend - Government fleets continue to look for fleet management information systems to perform tasks geared towards the fleet's specific needs, which has led to additional trends such as predictive analysis.
* 5 Ways to Improve Efficiency - From adding in-vehicle technologies to inventives in the shop, fleets and industry providers share five ways fleets can improve driver, vehicle, and operational efficiency.
* Caterpillar Rolls Towards Smarter Asphalt Compaction
* Elgin Pelican Delivers Cleaner Curb Appeal
On the Web
As I See It