Read on to find:
* Electric Powertrains are the Future - Will Fleets Be Ready? (COVER STORY)
There is a shift toward electric powertrain engines. How can fleets and automotive students prepare for this change?
* 5 Fleet Software Features You Should Be Using
Graphical user interface-based fleet management information systems are 20 years old. You are using yours for more than just record keeping, right?
* What's New in Police Motorcycles?
We look at the newst models available for motor officers and get some insight from a dealer on what to look for when choosing a motorcycle.
* Connection Points
Verizon Connect unifies threer leading telematics providers on a single platform that offers a wide range of compelling and "future-proof" solutions, services, and features to public fleet customers.
* Efficiency Idea: the Consolidated Vendor List
Many fleets have a list of vendors they can call for outsourced work. What if this list isn't enough?
* Lessons I Learned During the Great Fire of 2017
In October 2017, wildfires spread across Northern California. One fleet manager shares what he learned during the fires and recovery period.
* What to Do When OEMs Stop Making Your Vehicle
Step 1: Don't panic. Step 2: Follow these steps...
On the Web
As I See It