Read on to find:
* Isuzu FTR Named 2018 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year (COVER STORY) - The award-winning Class 6 truck is powered by a four-cylinder diesel and fits a number of vocational markets. With eight wheelbases, the FTR fits a variety of body applications and urban fleet needs.
* Connection Points - Verizon Connect unifies three leading telematics providers on a single platform that offers a wide range of scalable and "future-proof" solutions, services, and features to truck fleet customers.
* 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman Built for Vocational Users - The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman model is designed for vocational fleet applications, such as those found in the construction, landscaping, HVAC, and plumbing industries. It is available in two cab styles and two bed lengths.
* The Work Truck Show 2018 Reveals the Future of Trucks - A record-breaking 13,570 industry professionals attended The Work TRuck Show 2018. Automakers unveiled six new vehicles in alost every weight class and companies introduced 175 other new products.
* Fleet Technical Congress Debuts in Indy - Held concurrently with The Work Truck Show 2018 in Indianapolis, the first-ever Fleet Technical Congress offered attendees an open discussion on the future of commerical vehicles and what that means for fleets today.
* Helping Fleets with Innovative Insurance & Risk Management Solutions - Holman Insurance's new program combines its in-house risk expertise with technology and fleet management experience to enhance the company's role of advising and consulting fleets in the area of insurance.
On the Web Used-Truck Prices
Mail Stop Products
Truck News End of Frame