Read on to find:
* Chevrolet Re-Enters Medium-Duty Truck Segment (COVER STORY) - Launching the much anticipated Chevrolet Silverado 4500DH and 5500HD medium-duty models at The Work Truck Show 2018, the automaker surprised everyone with the additional launch of a 6500HD model.
* Balancing Application Needs Against Resale Considerations - Your primary goal is to spec a truck to meet the intended job function, but how it is spec'ed has a direct bearing on future resale value. Therefore, it is similarly important to maintain a remarketing mindset when identifying specs.
* Ford Ranger Makes its Comeback - After a seven-year hiatus, the Ford Ranger is coming back for vocational fleet use and will be available in early 2019.
* PG&E Targets Medium- and Heavy-Duty Electrification - California-based Pacific Gas & Electric Company(PG&E) already has programs to encourage light-duty electrification. With new initiatives, the utility hopes to electrify medium- and heavy-duty vehicles in its service area.
* Designed from the Driver's Seat - International Truck's new HV Series is designed with driver needs in ind - not to mention uptime and productivity.
* Cost-Cutting Initiatives That Work - One service fleet manager has found several ways to cut costs through the use of data analysis, creative solutions, and use of tried-and-true methods.
* Ford Launches Third-Gen 2019 Transit Connect Wagon - Ford debuted the 2019 Transit Connect Wagon with new 2.0L gasoline and 1.5L EcoBlue diesel powertrains, a new eight-speed transmission, and a suite of safety technology as standard equipment at the 2018 Chicago Auto Show.
On the Web Used-Truck Prices End of Frame
Mail Stop Regulatory Issues
Truck News Truck Products