Read on to find:
* How to Maximize Truck Resale Values (COVER STORY) - Regardless of the vocational application, companies are in the business of "manufacturing" used vehicles. Today's new truck is tomorrow's used truck. How you spec a truck has a direct bearing on its future resale value.
* Will Your Exempt Employees Still be Exempt in December? - New changes to the rules governing overtime from the Department of Labor will impact 4.2 million employees and have particularly negative effects on small businesses, non-profits, and small local governments.
* SNUGTOP Joins Truck Accessories Group - The truck upfitters join forces to combine their strengths and provide commercial fleets with the upfitting products they need.
* The How's and Why's of Lease vs. Buy - Dynamic, fast-moving financial options can create a real dilemma if you're looking to update your fleet. Luckily, some tried-and-tested baseline rules can help cut through the clutter and secure the financing options you need to grow your business.
* 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Upfitting Vans - Avoid these five common van upfitting mistakes and follow a few important industry best practices to become a seasoned pro at van upfits.
On the Web Regulating Forum
Mail Stop Truck Products
Truck News End of Frame