Read on to find:
* My-2017 Work Trucks Get Bigger, Brawnier, Safer & More Reliable (COVER STORY) - The newest Class 3-7 work truck models feature dramatic new enhancements. New and upgraded vehicles for 2017 come, with a variety of improved features that focus on comfort, dependability, and safety.
* Compact & High-Roof Van Upfitting Options - From ladder racks to cargo solutions to partitions and more, van upfitting optionsare ready for any make, model, and vocational use.
* Nissan Showcases the 2017 Titan - Nissan unveiled the regular crew cab version of the Titan and Titan DX at a summer ride-and-drive event.
* Telematics in Mixed Truck Fleets: Facing Challenges & Creating Solutions - In part two of this two-part series, challenges and solutions for equipping a mixed truck fleet with a telematics solution are shared.
* GMC Yukon XL: Management-Level Vehicle with Beefy Trailering Capabilities - The Yukon XL Denali is powered by a standard 6.2L V-8, coupled to an eight-speed transmission, generating 420 hp and 460 lb.ft. of torque. It is equipped with a comprehensive safety package and is loaded with 4G LTE technology.
* Vocational Best Practices: Pest Control Fleets - Working hard to keep the pests away, these vocational fleets have varied upfitting requirements and have to do all they can to reduce downtime and keep vehicles on the road.
On the Web Truck Products
Mail Stop End of Frame